When I am standing on stage accepting my Academy Award..It wont be a surprise!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Well Its Official

I have quit the film project, it was a tough decision but I just didn't feel right about it for some time now. I think the Producer of the film is an idiot even though she is...well after my departure I guess I would say was a friend of mine. The script is booooring as hell its going to put the audience to sleep in the first 20 minutes and the characters are under-developed and in some ways stereotypical and I did my best to try to give my opinion on the matter...but the end result was, she (the producer) decided to do what she wanted to do which is her right as producer to do.

I mostly feel bad for the unsuspecting cast that has no idea that they have signed on to a project that will in the end not only hurt their acting aspirations (because once word gets out on this film no one is going to want to see it) but will also set independent films back 15 years....when people saw my film The Ties That Bind they always said what a great cast and story I had and that the film looked and felt like quality....that's what I pride myself on. As a film fanatic I live and breathe films...from foreign to domestic...and I take the art of cinema very seriously...and its obvious this producer doesn't...she just wants to have something to say that she did something...well on to my next film which we will be casting in Feb 2008 and this one is going to be fantastic!!!

No comments: