When I am standing on stage accepting my Academy Award..It wont be a surprise!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

And I Wore A Good Outfit For This?

Okay so I just got back from a morning at court in Washington D.C. fighting a speeding ticket...well I knew going in that the chances that the police officer was going to be there was slim to none. I woke up at 6am in order to get to court on time. For some reason I decided to go into the "good stuff" part of my closet...you know the section where instead of paying the light bill you bought the outfit instead. I pulled out a nice powder blue YSL Shirt and Charcoal Grey YSL Slacks...hell if I was going to go to court I was gonna look good going in. Well I get to the court and low and behold all the guys that were there were in t-shirts and jeans and dirty timbaland boots looking like they just woke up. As I stood there glued to the wall as a rather large man came throught the hall screaming "The President Fucked Me Over, The President Fucked Me Over"

As I was about to say screw this where is the cashier so I can pay this ticket, a nicely dressed woman came over to me and said "now yor mother taught you right, you came here looking sharp" I looked at her and said thank you, she then went on to say that she was an attorney and she hated to see the young african american males come to court dreesed like they are on the corner...I couldn't agree more is what I said to her. As the door to the court opened she wished me good luck..I went in and took my seat looking for the bastard cop that stopped me and gave me that $100.00 ticket.

Needless to say he wasnt there so I got off scott free.....AGAIN..as I was walking out of the court feeling great..it had stopped raining and as I was standing to cross the street a truck came pass and its tire dipped into a pot-hole and splashed water..I had to think fast so...okay I know people are gonna get mad at this but I quickly moved and the woman that was behind me..well she absorbed the water instead of me...I know, I know!!!...but c'mon now a powder blue shirt..with splashes of dirty street water..and we all know thats the kind of dirt that dont wash clean.

As the dust or rather the water settled this rather older lady looked at me and said "you lil mother fucker" as I stood there shocked at her statement I gathered my thoughts and said to her..Ma'am I am sorry and just walked away.

Well I get back to work and we have a new tenant moving in their office space so i have to walk them through it to make sure everything is okay...as I got off of the elevator and turned the corner...GUESS WHO WAS STANDING THERE....YES!!!!....the lil mother fucker lady!!! her company is the new tenants....its going to be a long year!

1 comment:

antneya said...

Norris, I know right...but c'mon now...she has been acting a damn fool since that day she dont even say good morning when I talk to her...lol