When I am standing on stage accepting my Academy Award..It wont be a surprise!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Coming A Long Way

Have you ever thought about those times when life just seemed easy?...you didnt have to worry about bills, work, relationships etc...all you really cared about was whether or not G.I. Joe was going to ever defeat Cobra or if the Thunderkats would ever defeat Mumbra...hmmm those were the days when life just seemed easier and carefree.

I am about to film a project that my heart is not into any longer, the script sucks ass, the producer has no clue on how to make a film and the moral is low. The only reason why I am considering staying in the project is because I dont want to seem like a quitter and the fact that if I split other people are going to split as well...real fast so I guess you can say I am at a crossroads...things were easier when I was little.

1 comment:

i am. said...

here's a quote i got from spike lee, but stevie is the author: 'smile 'cause life is going to be what it is. there are brighter days ahead.'

glad i found your blog.
thanks for sharing.