When I am standing on stage accepting my Academy Award..It wont be a surprise!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Officially Over

Its really sad when a relationship comes to an end...what can you say?...what do you do next? how did this happen?...those are the thoughts in my head right now...but its all good. Maybe one day the right one will come along...but you know how it is...its the starting over thing that is the WORST....case and point I asked a certain someone out to a movie this past weekend and was completely shot down...It kinda hurt my feelings a little..but oh well maybe one day real love will come into the picture...ummmm I hope! I've been hearing this song in my head all day long and so I had to go and find it...it sums up how I am feeling right about now:

En Vogue - Dont Let Go Love

1 comment:

life said...

Oh no another one bites the dust. Somebody has to make it!!!