When I am standing on stage accepting my Academy Award..It wont be a surprise!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vanessa Williams at the S.A.G. Awards


Vanessa Williams always looks stunning when she comes to the Red Carpet Events. I am not knocking Tina Fey but I really think that Vanessa should've won Best Performance by an Actress in a Comedy Series....all people talked about since Ugly Betty began has been Vanessa's Performance...its all good though her day is coming but she looked Beautiful as usual!

1 comment:

CapCity said...

Vanessa's cool, but the fact that u are an independent artist doing "thangs" caught my attention;-)

U may be interested in two spots I frequent:

BD2Write - where u can contribute if u like (i do, sometimes:-).

Bloggers' Delight - a collection of short stories. They'll be hosting an event in DC in the spring, f.y.i.

Check 'em out if u can! Enjoy!