When I am standing on stage accepting my Academy Award..It wont be a surprise!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Okay Someone Please Explain To Me

What the hell Janet Jackson was thinking about when she did this god awful video for her new song Feedback...I mean I just think this is sooooo below her normal standards...and this is supposed to launch her ahhhh comeback???....naw I dont think so. Its bad enough she is giving me T-pain like vocals in the song but now she is in space and in milk????...I guess.....note to Janet, I have a friend at Warner Music Group and she let me hear some of Madonna's tracks through her phone from a listening event and from what I heard Madonna is gonna kill 2008...Janet you have got to come stronger than this!

Judge For Yourselves...I need a moment to myself!

1 comment:

Rodney said...

I thought the beat was hot and that Feedback might facilitate a real comeback, but you're right. That video is A MESS! I kinda gagged when they played it on 106th and Park yesterday. That's not exactly Janet's demographic, unless I'm missing something.