When I am standing on stage accepting my Academy Award..It wont be a surprise!

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Before You Talk About Me....Meet Me First!

Why oh why cant people just be supportive of other people....is it a crime to render your opinion when asked....since when has it been a crime to speak your mind without people getting up in arms about it...well da hell with them people because I am here 24/7 if you have a question just ask....noone knows me better than me. To all the naysayers have a cup full of Dawn Robinson:

Envious

2 comments:

E said...

I never seen this video before but it's nice. Ohh Dawn...why you left En Vogue I'll never know.

yet another black guy said...

damn, she had a video out? and for this song?! the cd was ehhh.

and i like the title of the post. how many times do you think people talk about someone they never even met face to face? sad... but keep on doing you!